TPB Enchiladas Aztec to Tex Mex Cookbook
Aztec to Tex-Mex
Exploring one of Mexico's most popular foods
Enchiladas: Aztec to Tex-Mex is a comprehensive exploration of one of Mexico’s most historic and popular foods. Illustrated with sumptuous photography, the collection showcases more than sixty traditional and contemporary recipes for enchiladas, as well as recipes for the salsas, salads, and sides that accompany them.
It is a complete guide to enchilada cooking techniques with step-by-step instructions for preparing, assembling, plating, and garnishing each dish, including
- making corn tortillas from scratch
- fire roasting fresh chiles and preparing dried chiles
- dry roasting tomatoes, onions, garlic, and chiles
- preparing tender pot beans and savory refried beans
- cooking perfect Mexican rice—six different ways
- making homemade queso fresco, crema Mexicana, and chorizo
- preparing chicken, pork, beef, seafood, and vegetable fillings
Experience the history of Mexico through its most delicious ambassador, the enchilada!
In-store pick-up customers: Some of our inventory is spread across two different shop locations. If you want to pick up your items in one location, please select your desired location at check-out and we will send you a message when your order is ready for pick up!